ASPIRE TRITON REPLACEMENT COILS - 5 PACK
The Aspire Triton Coils are one of the highest quality coils on the market, they are designed to provide a perfect vaping experience without the hassle of making your own coils. The Aspire Triton Coils provide amazing clouds of vapor and the richest flavor possible. They are based on the original Aspire Atlantis Coils using the same "Bottom Vertical Coil" technology and organic Japanese cotton. These coils come in a pack of five atomizer heads (coil unit).
The Aspire Triton Coils come in many different resistance levels including 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 (Clapton), 1.0, 1.8 ohm and also a Ni200 Temperature Control (TC) coil at 0.15 Ohm. The new Aspire Triton Coils are for the Aspire Triton, Aspire Atlantis, Aspire Atlantis 2, and Eleaf Melo.
The new Aspire Triton Coils Clapton 0.5 ohm is the first Clapton coil available on the market and offers a greater surface area for an even better vaping experience. The 0.3 and 0.4 ohm are both excellent sub-ohm coils for sub-ohm vapers, but the beauty of the 1.8 ohm coils is to provide regular vapers with a top quality mouth to lung vape. The newly released Ni200 TC Aspire Triton Coils finally gives vapers the ability to use temperature control devices with a top quality Aspire branded TC coil.
- Vertical Coils
- Japanese Organic Cotton Wick
- Resistance: 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 (Clapton), 1.0, 1.8 ohm and also a Ni200 Temperature Control (TC) coil at 0.15 ohm
- 0.3 ohm (rated at 45-55 watts),
0.9mm Spacing: 0.5mm; All new surgical grade (316L) stainless steel tube filament, suitable for direct to lung style vaping, encoded with a black gasket
0.4 ohm (rated at 25-30 watts), 0.5mm Spacing:1mm; All new surgical grade (316L) stainless steel tube filament, suitable for direct to lung style vaping, encoded with a black gasket
1.8 ohm (rated at 10-13 watts) Φ0.18mm Spacing:1.3mm; Using traditional kanthal this coil is suitable for mouth to lung vaping, encoded with a blue gasket
0.15 ohm (NI200), 0.18mm Spacing:1.3mm; Temperature Control Coil
0.5 ohm Clapton coils (rated at 40-45 watts), 0.4mm Spacing:6.2mm; With a kanthal base wire and a kanthal wrap these coils provide more surface area compared to standard coil designs. This results in greater vapor production which gives a noticeable increase in flavor
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace with the new head
- Refill with eliquid
- Prime the coil: Fully saturate the coil with eliquid by dropping some eliquid directly onto the cotton wick
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank
- Wait a few minutes for the eliquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil - then slowly increase the wattage until you reach the desire taste